PARK RAPIDS AMATEUR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION MEMBERS!
The Park Rapids Amateur Hockey Association will be holding elections for Officers and Board members at our general membership meeting in early April. The positions that are up for election are as follows:
· Vice-President – a one-year term. The Vice-President will serve as Association President the year following the Vice-President term, and the following year as a voting Past President.
· Secretary – a one-year term.
· Treasurer – a one-year term.
· Board Members – 3 two-year term positions are up for election.
To qualify for an Officer position or a Board position you must:
· Be a member in good standing.
· Be willing to be at two Board meetings per month for the length of the term.
· Be willing to work on a committee.
· Have a caring attitude for our players and be willing to work for the improvement of the Park Rapids Amateur Hockey Association.
If you have questions regarding the responsibilities of Board Member positions or are interested in being put on the ballot for any of these positions, you are encouraged to contact any Board member. Your involvement is needed – this is your chance to make a difference for our children!
Present Board Members are: Ed Moren (President), Norita Smith (Vice-President), Diane Johnson (Treasurer),
Heidi Pachel (Secretary), John Herman, Mark Carlstrom, Clayton Hoyt, Krista Hesby, Rick Bravo and Steve
Board of Directors - PRAHA